The following Touchstone CPM staff members have obtained their Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional designation in the Building Design & Construction (BD+C) specialty.
- Nate Neuenschwander, President
- Chris Moore, Director of Operations
- Rob Henson, Pre-Construction Manager
- Amanda Burgess, Scheduler
- Scot Cox, Project Superintendent
- Jamie Trombley, Project Controls Manager
- Kyle Bullock, Project Engineer
LEED is a rating system developed and administered by the U.S. Green Building Council as a system to define and measure “green buildings.” LEED AP distinguishes building professionals with the knowledge and skills to successfully steward the LEED certification process. LEED APs have demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles and the LEED Rating System.